md: cloudy...
Bad bad day where no one will understand ? Rushing my FYP report from ytd night till today morning, what worse was that I didn manage to complete it in the morning ! after that went for bike lesson, haiz CMI.. when returning home i really fall into deep sleep on the bus.. aHh what am i doing man?! haiz didnt went for LS training today felt so bad over it ... then finally manage to finish the report! hope it's will be a good one. coming up next is POSTER! OH NO! then soon later is FYP poster Presentation... why am i such a er failure ? ... or ... Anyway i really hope that FYP 2 will be something i can start afresh with.. I promise this time round for FYP2 I will do a better job! hmm .. sometimes was wondering what you really want? friendster status remain changed .. did i expect too much ??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment