weather: dwn
it's really scary... But i guess there's nothing more i can do... I feel hopeless. Not knowing what happened, what are the problems, what are the solutions to it...All I hope for is just to create more simple happy memories for the rest of the 1 and the 1/2 mth ... I dont mind the bites, the smacks, the piggy backs ... all i hope is ...
Feeling dwn... just simply didn want to concentrate on other things .. obstacle swim timing back to square one .. no improvement but 'deprovement' ... comp ? forget about it ...
complains comes again, don't understand that why she keep having prejudice against her own daughter. Why did you cover your mind with her 'bads' but not her 'goods' ?? if this carry on, with such a mindset, you will only make the fortune telling come true, so will you really be happy with that? ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment