25th Dec . Fri . greyish breeze
.Random Thoughts.
I wonder why human remember things ? Why do we have notstalgic feelings whenever we pass by places that we used to familiar with ?
I wonder why human forget things ? Why do we forget things at times we need to recall it ? Why do memories fades away as times passes ?
Sometimes in life we might think nothing about something, wheras others might take it otherwise.
People don't want to remember the past because it's a nightmare to them.
People wants to remember the past because it's a fairytale to them.
Some people choose to let go things because it's doesn't matter to them anymore.
Some people choose to cling on it as a learning experiences in life.
I guess that's life. Somethings happen 'knowingly' while some happen 'unconsciously'.
-- " --
" In life black and white are define by a very fine line but also a very thick zone."
"sometimes in life, chances just come in the wrong time"
-- " --
do pardon me for my poor ang mo ... hahaha
merry christmas everyone ! =)
adios =
No comments:
Post a Comment